Average Star Rating
(5 out of 5)
Welcome to Wellerstead at Reunion Resort - only 9 miles to Walt Disney World!!
***Peace of Mind! GreenWay is following all State of Florida and Vacation Rental Managers Association guidelines for cleaning and sanitation of our homes, before your arrival and after each departure.***
* Newly Refurbished in January 2020!
This 5 bed, 4.5 bath pool home sleeps 10 and is a luxury Reunion home located within the Reunion Resort. It is within easy walking distance to the Reunion Grand Hotel, the Clubhouse and the Seven Eagles Resort Pool and Pavilion. Reunion Resort is located in the Champions Gate area.
* Outdoor Pool Bathroom
* Children's Pool Safety Fence
* FREE Wifi (password protected)
* FREE telephone calls within Northern America
* Air Conditioned throughout (including the Games Room)
* 24/7 access via your own unique door code (changed with each guest)
KITCHEN & DINING AREAS
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for preparing a quick snack to a full family meal and features stainless steel appliances. It has a breakfast bar with seating for 2, an adjoining breakfast nook overlooking the pool area with seating for 4 and a formal dining room with seating for 6.
The living room is a bright open floor plan with vaulted ceiling and has a very comfortable, large sectional sofa and two armchairs for watching the large flat screen Smart TV. There are sliding doors leading to the pool area and it overlooks the kitchen/breakfast bar area.
Bedroom 1 - Master King bed with access to the pool area, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, large en-suite bathroom (downstairs)
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan (upstairs)
Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan (upstairs)
Bedroom 4 - Queen bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan (upstairs)
Bedroom 5 - Two Twin beds, flat screen TV, ceiling fan (upstairs)
* ALL linens, bedding, hangers are provided
Bathroom 1 - En-suite bathroom off bedroom 1 consisting of twin vanity sinks, garden bathtub, walk in shower, & toilet
Bathroom 2 - Full Hallway Bath (upstairs) - bathtub/shower overhead, sink & toilet
Bathroom 3 - Full Hallway Bath (upstairs) - bathtub/shower overhead, sink & toilet
Bathroom 4 - Half Bathroom (downstairs) - toilet & sink
Bathroom 5 - Pool Bathroom (access outside pool area - key hanging on refrigerator inside home)
* ALL towels, cosmetic towels, pool towels are provided
* Hair dryers are provided
For the little ones, there is a Pack-n-Play (travel cot), highchair and stroller as well as children's plates, cups and utensils
* Fully air conditioned Games Room
* Children's Pool Safety Fence
Enjoyed by everyone is the Harely Davidson Themed, fully air conditioned Games Room! It features a large sofa to enjoy the PS3 games system (with 2 remotes), as well as New Slate Pool Table and Hardley Davidson Full Size Pin Ball Machine!
Off the kitchen is a door to the laundry room with full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board. It leads onto the pool area.
Access to the South West facing pool, lanai, and games room can be found through the laundry area, kitchen breakfast nook, sliding glass doors in the living room and also from the Master Bedroom. Relax in the outdoor private swimming pool! Enjoy al fresco dining on the patio that seats 8 as well as 6 loungers. There is a pool bathroom outside for your convenience too!
* Pool heat is available at $25 plus tax per night. Pool heat is recommended October - April.
* Pool heat is set to 88 F. If you would like pool heat, please request it at least 1 week in advance.
* Pool heater runs from 7am - 11pm (sufficient time to heat the pool).
* If you would like to rent a gas BBQ, they start at $70 per week plus tax - please inquire.
There is a parking space for 1 car at the side of the house, parking for 2 cars behind the garage at the back of the house and ample parking for 2-3 cars in front of the property. Please take care not to block other properties.
REUNION RESORT AMENITIES
* The Cove at Seven Eagles - Resort style pool, two hot tubs, outdoor showers, poolside dining at The Cove bar & grill, outdoor billiards, an arcade, fitness center and bocce ball courts. Open daily 7am - 11pm.
* Luxury Clubhouse and Cabanas including Wifi access
* Children's Playgrounds
* Fitness Center
* Gated Community with 24 hour gate attendant
* Outdoor recreation areas & miles of walking paths
* Access to several dining establishments - including a roof top restaurant!
* Children's activities provided by the Resort (please see their calendar for events)
* Boutique Spa & Salon - (prices vary dependent on the type of treatment you select)
* Bike Rentals (inquire at the Clubhouse for availability and rates)
Check in from: 4pm
Check out by: 10am
* If you would like an earlier check in or a later check out, please inquire 72 hours in advance (fees may apply).
Upon arrival, you will find an initial start up of supplies for your use. Supplies provided are:
* 1 x roll of paper towels
* 1 x new dish sponge
* 2 x dishwasher tablets
* 1 x small dish soap
* 1 x trash bag per bin
* 1 x toilet roll in each bathroom
* 2 x sachets of laundry soap
* Small hand soaps in each bathroom
* For all of your other needs, there are grocery stores within 3 miles (Publix, Aldi)
We are close to all of your favorite Central Florida Attractions:
* Publix Grocery, Gas Stations, Pharmacy, Bank, Pizza, Chinese, etc - 1.4 miles
* Champions Gate Shopping Plaza (Grocery, Gas Stations, Bank, Pharmacy, Salon, Numerous Restaurants, Dentist - 2.7 miles
* Walt Disney World - 9 miles
* Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet Shopping - 15 miles
* Sea World, Aquatica, Discovery Cove - 17 miles
* Universal Studios - 21 miles
* The Florida Mall - 23 miles
* The Mall at Millenia - 24 miles
* LEGOLAND Florida - 26 miles
* Orlando International Airport - 30 miles
* Bok Tower Gardens - 32 miles
* Black Hammock Orlando Airboat Rides & Restaurant - 49 miles
* Busch Gardens (Tampa) - 60 miles
* Kennedy Space Centre - 70 miles
* East Coast Beaches - Atlantic Ocean - 77 miles
* West Coast Beaches - Gulf Of Mexico - 84 miles
The restaurant selection is in the area will satisfy everyone in the family - so many to chose from!!
Jun 02, 2020
Great place. Beautiful neighborhood Convenient location. Great host. Thanks for the quick responses! GreenWay Response: Thank you Tammy to you and your family for staying with us. We are so glad you loved the house! Looking forward to having you back soon! - Kim
Apr 03, 2020
Our stay was absolutely amazing! The property management team went above and beyond to make sure your stay was perfect...can't recommend this property highly enough! We can't wait to come back! GreenWay Property Management Response from you: Thank you Jason for spending time with your family at Wellerstead at Reunion Resort and letting us know you had a great time. Looking forward to your return!- Kim
Joe Rammelsberg and Family
Mar 26, 2020
Awesome house in beautiful Reunion Resort - a gated and secure community. Everything was as advertised. Would stay here again and would recommend to anyone traveling to the Orlando area - especially families visiting for Disney. Thanks for the hospitality, Great Property as advertised GreenWay Property Management Response: Thank you so much for staying with us! We are happy to have been part of your vacation. Looking forward to having you and the family back soon! -Kim
Enter Guest Name
Mar 11, 2020
Via Vrbo:My family and I enjoyed this property very much. It was very spacious, clean, and conveniently located! We were able to reach most popular tourist destinations in 30 minutes or less based on traffic. Days with no traffic our ride wasn’t anymore than 20 minutes! There are grocery stores nearby as well! The pool and game room were both huge hits with the kids and adults in our group! We would surely rent this property again!
GreenWay Response - Thank you so much for staying with us! We are lookign forward to your return! -Kim
Dec 27, 2019
Awesome place to spend your vacation! Thanks a bunch for having us for Christmas! Greenway rEsponse: Thank you for letting us know you had a great time at Wellerstead at Reunion Resort! We enjoying hosing you over Christmas. Looking forward to your return ! - Kim
Brand New Home in our Rental Program!
May 28, 2019
Wondering why there are no reviews on this home?!?! The home is so new to our program we have not had any reviews yet.....be the first few families to stay with us and enjoy a "New GreenWay Home Rental Discount" and leave us a review! Call us at 407-517-4693 for detils.
May 21, 2019
“Cute house with plenty of sleeping accommodations.”